Friday, September 9, 2016

Quote of the Day


I am feeling a little misty today.  Don't judge me!  First day of school.  I finally get to pursue my dreams of becoming a university student.   I know, strange dream huh?

I knew that was where I always wanted to be.  In a huge dusty lecture hall taking notes, or in the lab doing experiments.   I was never quite sure what I wanted to be when I grew up, but I always knew that university was the place to find my way.  

Clearly I was forced to take time off before pursuing this goal.  As with so many others, life got in the way of my dreams.  

Anyways here I am!  You will probably be seeing more of my periodic updates gushing about my experiences.  Possibly even chronicling my eventual breakdown from the pressure of all I take on. But I hope you will stick by on this brand new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment