Monday, January 16, 2017

A Toast to New Beginnings!

liveloveevintage:  Everytime this is on my dash I reblog it because it was my senior quote in my yearbook & it genuinely is exactly what life is after high school                                                                                                                                                                                 More:




I still have that same feeling.  The restless longing that something needs to change.  

So what do I do?  I plan to keep putting one foot in front of the other, on this adventure.  To fully devote myself to finding what it is that is about to happen.  I know it is going to be big!  The new semester starts tomorrow and this seems like the perfect  time to start a new leaf.  

I feel good!  I am optimistic and excited about the possibilities here.  But next, we need a plan...  I stumbled across this quote from strait into style and thought it was a fitting way to share my monday motivation.  

To the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment